24th May 2010, 02:58 PM
RANJANA KUMARI SHARMA

What to do to apply for MD in any government college after doing BHMS? How many government colleges are available for MD in India?

After doing BHMS, I intends to do MD from any Government College in India. For that what I should do how I can apply and how many Govt. Colleges for MD in India.

Related Questions:
4th April 2011, 11:29 PM
dava

Default Re: What to do to apply for MD in any government college after doing BHMS? How many government colleges are available for MD in India?

Visit this site for colleges ..http://www.infinitecourses.com/Search.aspx?Query=Courses-after-BHMS&QueryId=247 and http://www.similibis.com/colleges/?q=md

After BHMS completion a student can opt for MD homeopathy. Till now there are 7 specialities in Homeopathy. They are Medicine, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Pharmacy, Materia medica, Organon and Repertory. There are near about 31 homeopathic medical colleges running these MD courses.
Government Homoeopathic Medical College at Thiruvananthapuram and Kozhikode offer M.D. (Hom) in Materia Medica, Homoeopathic Philosophy, Repertory, Practice of Medicine and Pharmacy. The eligibility criterion for M.D. is BHMS degree or its equivalent as declared by the Central Council of Homoeopathy. The selection of the institute is important otherwise it would be wastage of precious time and money. Before selecting any institute, one should consider the following points e.g. reputation of the institute, recognition of institute, how old the institute is, efficiency of faculty members of the institute, infrastructure of the institute etc. All the courses & institutes must be recognized by Central Council of Homoeopathy.
19th April 2011, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to apply for MD in any government college after doing BHMS? How many government colleges are available for MD in India?

after doing medical the doctor do M.D FOR 2 YEARS..
7th May 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Can i study b.Pharmacy free cost in pondichery
15th May 2011, 06:19 PM
mohd haider

Re: What to do to apply for MD in any government college after doing BHMS? How many government colleges are available for MD in India?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this site for colleges ..http://www.infinitecourses.com/Search.aspx?Query=Courses-after-BHMS&QueryId=247 and http://www.similibis.com/colleges/?q=md

After BHMS completion a student can opt for MD homeopathy. Till now there are 7 specialities in Homeopathy. They are Medicine, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Pharmacy, Materia medica, Organon and Repertory. There are near about 31 homeopathic medical colleges running these MD courses.
Government Homoeopathic Medical College at Thiruvananthapuram and Kozhikode offer M.D. (Hom) in Materia Medica, Homoeopathic Philosophy, Repertory, Practice of Medicine and Pharmacy. The eligibility criterion for M.D. is BHMS degree or its equivalent as declared by the Central Council of Homoeopathy. The selection of the institute is important otherwise it would be wastage of precious time and money. Before selecting any institute, one should consider the following points e.g. reputation of the institute, recognition of institute, how old the institute is, efficiency of faculty members of the institute, infrastructure of the institute etc. All the courses & institutes must be recognized by Central Council of Homoeopathy

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=78437#ixzz1MQ 8i06a4
21st May 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I M forth yr student of bhms cn u sggest me any government college nearnr delhi providing md in homoeopathic psychiatry
30th June 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

want previous year entrance question of singhbhum homoeopathic medical college and hospltal
20th September 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

why BHMS graduates are not eligible for MD Forensic Science?
30th September 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

i am b.h.m.s. Doctar & i am intresting m.d. Why admision in
27th November 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

plz inform vacant seats of md hom in india?
13th March 2012, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

am pursuing my degree in b.sc.microbiology. can i do m.d. in microbiology directly?
19th March 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I would like to study in psychiatry(hom) in MDcourse which are the GOVT. colleges in india?please reply me.
27th August 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

am studying bhms,bhms good scope for any country plz any answer reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?