9th June 2018, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Concession in Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan for female candidate?

Hello Sir, I am studying in BCom(H) and preparing for MBA entrance exams. I want to do MBA after my BCom(H). I am a female student and I want to apply an education loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank. Can I know that is it possible to get concession if I apply an education loan in this Bank?

4th March 2023, 01:24 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Concession in Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan for female candidate?

Yes, Kotak Mahindra Bank offers concessions to female students on their education loans. The bank offers a 0.50% concession on the interest rate to female students. This concession is available on both secured and unsecured education loans. Additionally, the bank also offers a concession of up to 1% on the interest rate to students who have a co-applicant with a good credit history or collateral security. You can contact the bank for more information on the concessions available and the process to apply for an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?