18th April 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Concession under Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme for female MBA aspirant?

I am studying in BCA(H) and my aim is to study MBA. I am a female candidate. For studying BCA(H), I want to take education loan. I have a bank account in Punjab & Sind Bank and came to know about an Education Loan. So, I would like to know that I can get concession if apply an education loan in this bank?

22nd April 2019, 01:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession under Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme for female MBA aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in BCA(H) and my aim is to study MBA. I am a female candidate. For studying BCA(H), I want to take education loan. I have a bank account in Punjab & Sind Bank and came to know about an Education Loan. So, I would like to know that I can get concession if apply an education loan in this bank?

Female MBA aspirants can get 0.50% additional concession in the rate of interest under Punjab & Sind Bank education loan scheme.
Punjab & Sind Bank offers education loan to students for studies in India and abroad. There is no margin for an education loan under Punjab & Sind Bank up to Rs 4 Lakhs and above Rs 4 Lakhs – 5% for studies in India and 15% for studies abroad. There is no security required (parents to be joint borrowers) for education loans up to Rs 4 Lakhs in Punjab & Sind Bank. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
23rd April 2019, 01:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession under Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme for female MBA aspirant?

Being a female candidate, you can get additional concession of 0.5% in interest rates under Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme to study MBA. All candidates can get 0.5% concession in interest rates for loan above Rs. 4 lacs and up to 7.5 lacs, if guarantee of collateral security is given in addition.

For details:
https://www.psbindia.com/content/loanint
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?