18th April 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there any prepayment fine available under Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan for studying MS in Abroad?

Respected Sir, I am going to apply for an Education Loan of Punjab & Sind Bank for studying MS in Abroad. But before that I want to know that is there any prepayment fine available in an educational loan scheme of this bank? If yes, then please let me know.

22nd April 2019, 12:55 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any prepayment fine available under Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan for studying MS in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am going to apply for an Education Loan of Punjab & Sind Bank for studying MS in Abroad. But before that I want to know that is there any prepayment fine available in an educational loan scheme of this bank? If yes, then please let me know.

No, there is no prepayment fine available under Punjab & Sind Bank education loan scheme for studying MS in abroad. No prepayment penalty is to be levied for prepayment of loan any time after the commencement of repayment under Punjab & Sind Bank education loan scheme. Students can get a maximum up to Rs 20 Lakhs as an education loan for studies abroad under Punjab & Sind Bank education loan scheme. However, higher quantum of the loan amount may also be considered on course to course basis. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
23rd April 2019, 02:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any prepayment fine available under Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan for studying MS in Abroad?

There is no any prepayment penalty charged under Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan for studying MS in Abroad after the commencement of repayment. But as a processing fees borrower to deposit Rs. 2000/- in their saving account in case of abroad studies.

For details:
https://www.psbindia.com/content/education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?