18th March 2018, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Concession in Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan for female candidate?

I am a female candidate and I am preparing for Medical entrance exam. I want to study MBBS. But I need an education loan for studying MBBS. I just want to know that as I am a female student then I can get concession in education loan if I apply this loan from Punjab & Sind Bank?

7th May 2018, 11:25 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession in Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan for female candidate?

Concessions of 0.50% on rate of interest is provided to girl candidates under education loan scheme of Punjab and Sunday Bank. The interest rate of education loan in Punjab and Sind Bank are mentioned below :-

--> Loans upto Rs. 4 lakhs and above Rs. 4 lakhs and less than Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- MCLR + 2.00% (MCLR + 1.50% for girl candidates)
--> Loans above Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- MCLR + 1.50% (MCLR + 1.00% for girl candidates)
29th July 2018, 11:57 AM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Concession in Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan for female candidate?

female students are entitled to an additional concession of 0.50% and members of staff (when co-borrowers) on the existing interest rates. All borrowers are also entitled to an additional concession of 1% on account of service of interest during moratorium period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?