2nd November 2015, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course?

Hello,
I want to take education loan from Bank of India for studying MBBS. I have an account in BOI that is why I want to apply for loan there. Can anyone tell me how can I proceed? What is the terms and conditions?

Related Questions:
  1. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  2. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  4. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  5. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  6. Am I eligible to get educational for doing UG course in Delhi University?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  8. Terms and conditions of Collateral Security to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  9. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in US for MBBS Doctor?
  10. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  11. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  12. Education loan procedure for BHM course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India for studying MBBS?
  14. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  16. Can I get education loan for Fashion designing course? Eligibility and terms and conditions for the same?
  17. Financial assistance to complete BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
12th November 2015, 10:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course?

Procedure of taking loan from BOI :-

- Approach the bank and talk to the bank manager for education.
- Put forward your request citing the institute and its reputation in which you want to get admission.
- Get to know the details of the education loan and the formalities you need to follow.
- If positive response from bank, proceed further as per bank's instructions complying the terms and conditions and completing all the formalities.

The terms and conditions booklet will be provided to you at the time of loan sanctioning which you need to read and sign in every page. It depends on the amount of loan you are taking.
13th November 2015, 08:49 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course?

The educational loan is offered for the candidates who wish to pursue higher education and also who are economically backward category.

The eligibility criteria is as follows to avail educational loan:

* Candidate must be a citizen of India.

* Candidate must have secured admission in any of the technical or professional course which is valid and recognized by the government of India and AICTE.

* Candidate shouldn't have any other outstanding educational loan.

The minimum loan amount sanctioned without any collateral security is Rs.4 lacs. Above Rs. 4 lacs, one has to keep collateral security.

The rate of interest is 2.50% per year.

The moratorium period is course period + 1 year after getting the job.

PROCEDURE:

* At first approach the BOI bank and obtain the application form after meeting the eligibility criteria.

* Fill the application form with all necessary details and submit back to the bank by attaching all the required documents like,

1. College admission letter including fee particulars in it.

2. Address and ID proof.

3. Latest 6 months bank statement.

4. Collateral security.

5. Academic certificates.

One can also apply online form submission for educational loan at http://www.bankofindia.co.in/english....aspx?from=new
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?