28th November 2015, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Conditions to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?

Hello Everyone,
I have just passed my 12th Commerce from CBSE Board and studying in BBA. My aim is to study MBA after my BBA. But I don't have enough money for MBA. So, I will switch to Education Loan. So, please tell me about the conditions of Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  3. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  4. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  6. Can I get benefit to apply for Education Loan for study MBA if working in Infosys Technologies?
  7. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA after completing B.A.(Economics)?
  10. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course?
  11. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  12. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  13. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  14. Should I apply for Personal Loan to study MBA if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  15. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan? -- [New]
  16. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  17. Do I have to submit my marksheet to apply for Education Loan to study MBA?
  18. Can I apply to get Education Loan for studying MBA without security?
13th June 2017, 05:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Conditions to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have just passed my 12th Commerce from CBSE Board and studying in BBA. My aim is to study MBA after my BBA. But I don't have enough money for MBA. So, I will switch to Education Loan. So, please tell me about the conditions of Education Loan?

Conditions apply for an Education Loan to study MBA are given below;

Candidates must have secured admission in any UGC or Government recognized college
Eligibility for loan in determined based on the employability of the course and reputation of the institution.
For a loan of up to Rs 4 Lakhs – no security is required – parents must be joint borrowers
For a loan of up to Rs 7.5 Lakhs – third party guarantee needed as security – parents also must execute the document as joint borrowers
For a loan of up to Rs 10 Lakhs – collateral security of suitable value is required
Candidates need to produce a schedule of fees for getting education loan
Candidates can contact any bank branch for more details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?