19th January 2016, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Criteria of getting scholarship after completing 2 years in NIT?

How do I get scholarship after completed 2 year in NIT? What are the criteria? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. How do I get scholarship after completing 2nd year MBA in NIT? What is the criteria for getting scholarship?
  2. What can I do to get scholarship for studying in NIT? Can I appear in IIT exam being a Nepali student?
  3. Scholarship award after completing 12th with 89.60%? Details of scholarship scheme and how to apply for it?
  4. Eligibility for PhD in Europe with scholarship?
  5. Procedure to get scholarship for Ph.D student who have work experience of 4 years?
  6. Am I eligible to get inspire scholarship while pursuing M.Sc course in NIT?
  7. Can I apply for inspire scholarship in M.Sc even after I have joined the course in NIT?
  8. How to get scholarship for NIT engineering student when yearly income is only 84,000?
  9. ST students get special scholarship for pursuing higher studies?
  10. Is it possible for me to get the inspire scholarship after getting enrolled in NIT for M.Sc course?
  11. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  12. Criteria of central scholarship for Post Graduates with 86% marks?
  13. Which are the AIEEE colleges that I can get after scoring greater than 3000 rank in AIEEE?
  14. How and what amount of scholarship can I get to continue my education in NIT?
  15. Scholarship in NIT for Nepali students? Can I get full scholarship while studying there?
  16. Correct rankings of colleges from AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get scholarship? What is the whole criteria of getting scholarship?
  18. Scholarship for OBC students for studying in NIT Srinagar?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?