26th August 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?

Im doing Computer Engineering from NIT,Jaipur, 2nd year. My CGPA droped in the 3rd n 4th semester but i'll do well in next semsters hopefully. So Im aiming for an overall of 7-7.5 CGPA. I will be starting my prep for GRE from this month. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? What is the criteria for admission after submitting my college grades and GRE scores in the foreign universities? What is their first preference when it comes to scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  2. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  3. Which are the colleges/universities that are offering MS? Is a good GRE score necessary to get admitted in UK colleges? Chances of getting scholarship?
  4. How to apply for GRE and achieve a good score? How to get a scholarship based on GRE score?
  5. Which universities will accept my following GRE and TOEFL scores??
  6. Are there any institutions providing PG diploma courses in Pharmacy related to Drug Designing and Clinical Trails in AP or in South India?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  8. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  9. Which universities will I get after scoring 890 GRE score?
  10. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
  11. How can I get information regarding colleges for MS in Computer science from foreign countries? I have got 304/340 in GRE
  12. What is the procedure for doing Masters in Germany after completing Mechanical? How can I apply for it? How much is the cost for study there?
  13. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in Pharmaceutics in top universities of US and with Scholarship?
  14. Best universities and GRE score required for admission in MS in Automotive Engineering?
  15. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How much score is needed in GRE to get admitted in top universities
  17. Any possibility to get admission in any university for MS or M.Pharmacy after scoring 78% and 840 GRE score?
  18. Are there any indian universities offering GRE score for MS in India?
27th October 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?

Sir I complete b.pharm I am interested in pg diploma course .how to get enter ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?