1st May 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

ST students get special scholarship for pursuing higher studies?

I m an ST category student in bsc zoology when i complete my course will I get any special scholarship to pursue higher studies?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  2. Which scholarships can I get after scoring 90.67% in 10th and 91% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which exam we need to write to get scholarship for doing higher studies in foreign countries?
  4. Eligibility to apply in Mahindra Higher Education Scholarship for MD 2nd year student pursuing in USA?
  5. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  6. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies if I scored 964 marks in 12th?
  7. Scholarship exams for admission in B.Tech program?
  8. What are the options available for a B.Tech graduate? What is more preferable, either doing job or qualify GATE?
  9. What should I do if don't have money to study in 10th standard?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria of special scholarship scheme for kashmiri students? When can I get the form?
  11. Is there any scholarships for students who want to do research in Police Administration? How can I get the scholarship?
  12. How can I get scholarship for higher studies in Abroad?
  13. Should I study or go for a job after B.Tech?
  14. What should I do after completing BSc in Information Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Information regarding good Higher studies for me being a candidate pursuing B.Tech course?
  16. Financial assistance to continue B.Tech education?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for applying CBSE SGC scholarship for under graduate studies?
  18. How can I apply for higher studies in USA after pursuing M.Sc bioinformatic?
2nd May 2015, 12:22 AM
Tanveer2308

Default Re: ST students get special scholarship for pursuing higher studies?

Yes if you are ST candidate then you will definitely get scholarship. First of all there are some reserved seats for ST candidate. So its quite easy to get admission as compare to general candidate. After admission you will get stipend which is scholarship for ST candidate. Your university fees will be negligible because you are a ST candidate that's also a bonus point. And there are also some universities criteria on which they give scholarship.
For eg if you get 80% then you will be rewarded.
And there are also some government criteria based on which you can get scholarship.
2nd May 2015, 12:31 PM
rishab mittal111

Default Re: ST students get special scholarship for pursuing higher studies?

Yes my dear friend, on that time the lot of schollarships for the SC student. In the some colleges for the SC student admission is totally free like btech colleges.

Soo dont worry, you get the schollarship . And a gud thing is also that the seats is reserved for the SC student in every institute and its very easy to take admission as compare to the general catagery.

Soo , just work hard and focous on your study. Best of luck for your future .
Thanxs!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?