2nd November 2015, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentile required in CAT to study PGDM in IIM with Education Loan?

Hello Sir,
I am preparing for CAT. My ambition is to join IIM for my PGDM program. I have heard that the fee of PGDM program is almost Rs. 10 lacs. So, I want to know that for apply education loan upto what percentile in CAT is requires?

Related Questions:
  1. Difficulties to apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?
  2. Can I get Education Loan again to study PGDM in IIM if already studying B.Tech with Education Loan?
  3. Can I get Bank Education Loan for Hostel charges and miscellaneous expenses if study PGDM in IIM?
  4. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  5. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Executive PGDM in IIM-Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 17 Lacs to study PGDM in IIM for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM, Allahabad being a candidate of Assam?
  9. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM/MBA in an Autonomous college?
  10. Should I have to show CAT percentile to Bank for Education Loan?
  11. Can I get admission to study PGDM in IIM if secured 7.2 CGPA in 10th, 63% in 12th, 69% in BBA and 94.87 percentile in CAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. IIM offers PGDM course through CAT?
  13. Documents required to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM/PGPM course?
  14. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  15. Cutoff percentile required in MAT to study PGDM in any reputed college of Gujarat?
  16. Is there any chance to get admission in any IIM after scoring 71 percentile in CAT?
  17. Banks offering Education Loan with low interest rates to study MBA in IIM through CAT?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
12th November 2015, 10:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentile required in CAT to study PGDM in IIM with Education Loan?

It is does not depend on CAT percentile. This is because getting a chance in IIM is enough for the bank to sanction your loan. CAT percentile is one of the parameter of selection for admission in IIM. The main parameter is the interview and GD which are taken after shortlisting students on the basis of CAT score. Usually a percentage above 95 is required since students below 95 percentile may not be called for the interview round. However, most of the IIMs keep an eligibility criteria of above 90 percentile in CAT. Although you will be eligible if you get a percentile below this, but you may not be shortlisted as the seats will be filled up before arriving at your percentile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?