3rd November 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship for Kerala Government Employees children for B.Sc. course?

I want to know if there is any scholarship for children of Government Employees of Kerala region for studying B.Sc. course. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Transfer from Kendriya Vidyalaya Raniket to Kendriya Vidyalaya Kashipur?
  2. Criteria for outside Pondicherry students to appear for JIPMER entrance exam? Is there any consideration for children of central government employees studying in KV?
  3. Scholarship for B.Tech 2nd year student of Kerala?
  4. Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT courses in Kerala? Which are the government institutes? How many seats are available? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether the BC Scholarship of government is applicable for OBC candidates or not?
  6. How to appear for Kerala entrance? I have completed BSc Botany 8 years before
  7. What is the procedure followed for applying IIT scholarship?
  8. Admission for post bsc nursing in government colleges of kerala
  9. Is it possible for me to apply for scholarship or any educational loan to do B.Sc Nursing after completion of 12th standard?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Central school for civilians kid?
  11. Can i get education loan only on the basis of my bad economic health?
  12. Will I get MHRD scholarship after scoring 284 in GATE computer science? In which government college can I apply inside Kerala for M.Tech in computer science or allied specializations?
  13. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  14. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  15. Why not talented students getting scholarship? Is it possible to get scholarship to continue Engineering?
  16. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  17. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  18. What should I do if don't have money to study in 10th standard?
13th November 2015, 09:00 AM
mwh

Default Re: Is there any scholarship for Kerala Government Employees children for B.Sc. course?

No,there are no educational scholarships available for the government employee children in Kerala.
Scholarship are available only for the economically backward students only.
so,you don't have an opportunity for getting scholarship in kerala.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?