10th August 2015, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM/MBA in an Autonomous college?

Friends,
I am getting admission in PGDM/MBA course in an Autonomous college. I have secured 65 percentile in CAT. They are helping me to getting Education Loan from Bank. Please suggest me that I should take Bank Education Loan for doing PGDM/MBA from an Autonomous college?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Banks denied Education Loan facility for Autonomous colleges?
  2. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  3. Can I apply for an Education Loan if getting admission in Autonomous college for MBA?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  5. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  8. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  9. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  10. Does Bank grant Education Loan to study B.Tech in Government Aided college? -- [New]
  11. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  12. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  13. Can I get education loan for M.Sc in Physics course?
  14. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan to study MS from the same Bank sponsored Loan for B.Tech course?
  15. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  16. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  17. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
12th August 2015, 02:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM/MBA in an Autonomous college?

Yes, you can definitely take education loan to meet the study expense of your PGDM/MBA course from an Autonomous college provided you are not financially stable and require the help of education loan. If you are financially stable and can afford the expense of your studies, then it is your choice whether you want to opt for education loan or not.

Advantages of opting for the loan :-
- Co-borrower (parents/guardians) will get waiver in the income tax.
- You will get waiver in income tax when you will do your job while repaying the loan.

Disadvantages :-
- You need to contact a bank and complete various formalities.
- You need to pay the interest of the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?