1st July 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Dental colleges offering MDS with scholarship in India

Hello,
I want to do MDS and I want to know about the scholarships offered to MDS students in various Dental colleges of India?

Related Questions:
  1. Names and addresses of dental colleges offering MDS seats in speciality of pedodontics with number of seats of total MDS Pedo seats in India?
  2. List of colleges with seat availability which offers MDS in Pedodontics in India?
  3. Which are the government and private dental colleges in India offering MDS courses?
  4. What is the total number of MDS seats in government dental college in India?
  5. How many dental colleges are offering MDS course in AP? What is the average cutoff for it?
  6. Fee structure and colleges offering MDS seats all over India?
  7. List of government colleges offering MDS in India? Fee structure and pattern?
  8. Is there any entrance exam available for foreign student to study MDS in any Government Dental Colleges? Education loan to study MDS?
  9. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  10. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  11. Seats for MDS in various govt. dental colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Total seats available to study MDS in Government and Private Dental colleges of India?
  13. How to do masters in Dental Surgery in USA? How to get scholarship for that?
  14. Which are the colleges in India offering MDS course? What is the admission procedure?
  15. Scholarship exams to study MDS in UK?
  16. Is there a common AIPG MDS entrance exam? Total number of MDS seats in all private and government dental colleges in India?
  17. List of Government affiliated Dental Colleges which offer MDS in India? Number of seats available and fee expenses?
  18. Number of seats and fee to study MDS in government colleges of India?
9th July 2015, 03:26 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Dental colleges offering MDS with scholarship in India

Below I have mentioned the names of some of the colleges offering MDS with scholarship in India. Kindly have a look at it.

> Inderprastha Dental College & Hospital

Address: 46/1, Site IV Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201010
Phone:0120 417 6700

> Army College of Dental Sciences

Address: Chennapur-CRPF Road, ACDS Nagar, Secunderabad, Telangana 500087
Phone:040 2008 0243

> JSS Dental College and Hospital

Address: Mysore Bangalore Road, Mysore, Karnataka
Phone:0821 254 8349

> New Government Dental College

Address: Esplanade, George Town, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600003

> Dr. R. Ahmed Dental College and Hospital

Address: Sealdah, Rajabazar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700014

> Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College

Address: Educational Complex, Dhankawadi, Katraj, Katraj, Pune, Maharashtra 411043
Phone:020 2437 3266

> S.G.T. Group Institutions

Address: Budhera, Gurgaon, Haryana 122505
Phone:0124 227 8184

> Army College of Dental Sciences

Address: Chennapur-CRPF Road, ACDS Nagar, Secunderabad, Telangana 500087
Phone:040 2008 0243

> Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Dental College

Address: Degaon-Kegaon Road, Maharashtra 413255

> Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences & Research

Address: Kheri More, Bhopani, Piyush Heights, Sector 89, Faridabad, Haryana 121002
Phone:0129 220 2958
24th December 2018, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

I want to DO MDS IN R AHMED DENTAL COLLEGE. I WANT TO KNOW WHEN I WILL GET REGISTRATION FORM FOR SCHOLARSHIP
15th March 2023, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

I have got 370 score in NEET. Can I get any scholarship ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?