11th March 2023, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I have given compartmental exam in 12th, so can I am eligible to get education loan for NIFT

I have given compartmental exam in 12th, so can I am eligible to get education loan for NIFT

15th March 2023, 12:00 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: I have given compartmental exam in 12th, so can I am eligible to get education loan for NIFT

1. 4 Lakhs and up to Rs12 Lakhs, 5% of the margin is required.

2. The rate of interest rate is at 9.85% and female applicants get a concession of 0.50%.

3. The moratorium period is 1 year after completing the course. No processing fees.
15th March 2023, 12:16 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have given compartmental exam in 12th, so can I am eligible to get education loan for NIFT

The candidate applying for the loan must be a resident of India. He/she must have confirmed admission to recognised educational institutes in India or abroad. The age of the candidate must fall within the bracket of 18 to 35 years during loan application.
15th March 2023, 10:08 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Once you complete your Class 12th by clearing the compartmental examination and become eligible for admission in NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology), you also become eligible to avail education loan to manage your fee expense for pursuing a degree course at NIFT which is one of the premier institutes in India.

For details regarding different education loan schemes managed by different banks, you can refer to the link https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/home.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?