10th June 2018, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Bank of India Star Education Loan Scheme

Hello friends, can anyone of you please let me know about the details of education loan scheme of Bank of India? I have heard about Star Education Loan Scheme but don’t know much more about this. Kindly tell me about this scheme.

12th June 2018, 08:41 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Bank of India Star Education Loan Scheme

Detailed information regarding Bank of India Star Education Loan Scheme is mentioned below :-

--> Eligibility :- You should have secured admission to a higher education course in any recognised college/ university after completion of HSC.

--> Quantum of Finance :-
Studies in India :- Rs. 10 lakhs
Studies in Abroad :- Rs. 20 lakhs

--> Margin :-
Upto Rs. 4 lakhs :- Nil
Above Rs. 4 lakhs :- For studies in India, 5% and for studies in Abroad, 15%.

--> Repayment holiday :- Course period plus one year.
12th June 2018, 04:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Bank of India Star Education Loan Scheme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can anyone of you please let me know about the details of education loan scheme of Bank of India? I have heard about Star Education Loan Scheme but don’t know much more about this. Kindly tell me about this scheme.

Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme is offered to Indian students for pursuing higher education in India and abroad. Students should have obtained admission in recognized institutions in India or abroad through entrance test or merit based selection process. Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad. Students can apply online on Vidya Lakshmi Portal given Click Here. Students can find the details Bank of India website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?