24th April 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Bandhan Bank Education Loan?

Hello, I have completed my BCA and looking to get admission in MCA course. I haven’t taken any loan yet. I have search about student loan facility in Bandhan Bank for me. I came to know that there is some collateral security term for getting loan. I don’t know about this term. Can you get me know about this security while getting education loan?

30th June 2018, 01:31 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Bandhan Bank Education Loan?

Sorry, to inform you that the Bandhan Bank doesn't offer an education loan for pursuing Diploma/ Degree courses. The Bandhan Bank offers only small amount of loan of Rs. 1000/- to Rs. 10000/- for parents for their child studies. You have to choose any other bank to apply for an education loan for pursuing MCA course. You need to submit the collateral security documents only if you are going to apply for loan greater than Rs. 7.5 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?