2nd November 2015, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my 12th and looking to get admission in any Hotel Management institute for undergraduate program. I haven’t taken any loan yet. I have search about student loan for me. I came to know that there is some collateral security term for getting loan. I don’t know about this term. Can you get me know about this security while getting education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan from any Financial Institute without Collateral Security?
  2. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is Collateral Security mandatory to apply for Bank Education Loan except SBI?
  4. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  5. Which Bank provide education loan upto Rs.4 Lakhs without collateral security?
  6. Possibility of extension in Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for a candidate who is studying in Canada without Collateral Security?
  7. What amount of Collateral Security I have to submit for Bank Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  8. Is it possible to get Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs without Collateral Security if pursuing Medicine in Philippines?
  9. Terms and conditions of Collateral Security to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  10. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  11. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  12. Detailed information about Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech?
  13. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  14. Colleges offering BDS course with Education Loan in India? Detailed information about Guarantee in Education Loan scheme?
  15. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  16. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  17. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  18. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th and scored 134 marks in JEE Main?
7th November 2015, 06:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?

To get Education loan amount of more than Rs.7.5 lacs, you must have to submit a Collateral Security which is equal to loan amount to bank for getting education loan. If the loan amount is up to 4 lacs, no security is required and if the loan amount range lies above 4 lacs and below 7.5 lacs, your parents should be joint borrowers in the form of a third party guarantee. Collateral Security means a security which is offered to the bank to get Education Loan. Collateral Security can be tangible property such as lands, house, flats, buildings, etc.,. It is mandatory to submit Collateral Security to bank to get Education Loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?