9th June 2014, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Prospect of admission in Media & Communication without entrance exam for B.Com passed candidate? Procedure and fee structure of the colleges? Can I get education loan?

Hello sir my name is rahul pandey i completed my graduation in Bcom from mumbai university and further i am looking addmission in media & communication without entrance so would it be possible sir.can i get addmission in any a grade college which helps me for the better future.basically i am from mumbai and i completed my education from mumbai itself.Even i have work experience in sales but i want to chage my field bcoz due to physical health related problems in b.p.o that is the only reason so kindly help me......if i get addmission in any college so plz send all details regarding admission procedures and there fee structure and will i be able to get education loan on that or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure in NICMAR University? Can I take education loan? Procedure for it?
  2. Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan?
  3. Is education loan possible for expenses other than tuition fees?
  4. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  5. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
  6. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  7. Procedure to get an educational loan?
  8. Admission procedure, fee structure for diploma in fashion media makeup and fashion women wear?
  9. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  10. Admission procedure for Class V in Satya Sai School in AP? What is the date of the entrance?
  11. Admission procedure, placement scenario, Fee structure and top colleges for course in Fashion Technology?
  12. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  13. Want to know regarding Mba Cet exam & Mba admission documents?
  14. Concession in Education loan for SC candidate? Any government benefits available?
  15. Opportunities for me through CDAC having completed my B.E. in Electronics & Communications? What are the best institutes, admission procedure and fee structure for the course?
  16. Top colleges in which I can get admission for B.Com correspondence after scoring 78% in 12th? Fee structure of the course?
  17. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  18. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
8th May 2017, 12:54 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Prospect of admission in Media & Communication without entrance exam for B.Com passed candidate? Procedure and fee structure of the colleges? Can I get education loan?

Entrance examination to get admission for Media & Communication course is totally depends on the colleges. If the college will take admission through entrance examination then you have to write the exam and have to pass the exam in order to get the admission. As it is a degree course then you are also eligible to take loan from any of the public or private bank. The bank will provide the maximum of Rs. 10 Lac to study in India with 3.75% above the base rate (may vary from bank to bank). The candidate should be the citizen of India and have to submit the photocopy of Id proof, Admission letter, fee receipt, Address proof, Income certificate. The borrower must not have taken other loans from the bank. The borrower also has to provide the collateral security.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?