23rd October 2018, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Expenses covered under Laxmi Vilas Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA aspirant?

Kindly let me know that what are the expenses covered up in the education loan scheme of Laxmi Vilas Bank. I want to do MBA through the education loan of Laxmi Vilas Bank. So, I want to know about the expenses first. Thank you!

30th October 2018, 07:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expenses covered under Laxmi Vilas Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA aspirant?

Expenses covered under Laxmi Vilas Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA aspirant are mentioned below :-

--> College Fee
--> Laboratory/ Library Fee
--> Cost required to purchase uniforms/ instruments
--> Cost required to purchase computer, if essential for completion of the course
--> Caution Deposit supported by institution bills
--> Any other expenses required for completion of the course like study tours, project work, thesis, etc.,.
1st November 2018, 03:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expenses covered under Laxmi Vilas Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly let me know that what are the expenses covered up in the education loan scheme of Laxmi Vilas Bank. I want to do MBA through the education loan of Laxmi Vilas Bank. So, I want to know about the expenses first. Thank you!

Generally, the following expenses are covered under bank education loan scheme:

>> Tuition Fees / Examination Fees / Hostel expenses

>> Library Fees / Laboratory Fees

>> Purchase of Books / Instrument / Equipment

>> Purchase of Computer at reasonable cost essential for the completion of the course

Students can contact the Lakshmi Vilas Bank branch for more details on the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?