28th March 2022, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Details of Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan scheme for ICAI course

I want to know about the details of the education loan scheme for my ICAI course in Indian Overseas Bank. I am going to apply for ICAI course, I am already graduate and I need to get an education loan for this course. Kindly let me know about Indian Overseas Bank education loan scheme for this course.

30th March 2022, 09:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan scheme for ICAI course

A candidate who wants to study for a Diploma, graduation, or post-graduation in a recognized university can apply for a Vidya Jyoti Education Loan from Indian Overseas Bank. A candidate who wants to enroll in technical or professional courses overseas can also apply for this loan. You can take a maximum of Rs.30 lakh if you want to study in India and for Abroad it is a maximum of Rs.40 lakhs. The interest rate would be as per the discretion of the bank.
2nd April 2022, 12:42 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan scheme for ICAI course

Bank education loan scheme are
Vidya Jyoti scheme

Maximum of 30 lakh is provided to Indian students for studying India.

For abroad studies 40 lacs .
Loan tenure is for 15 years

The reputation of university is considered in case the common entrance test is not required for admission.
One must not be in gainful employment.

One must have secured admission at a university that is recognised in India via the Merit based selection process / entrance exam after completing 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?