21st August 2018, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Details of Jammu and Kashmir Bank Education Loan Scheme?

I came to know that Jammu and Kashmir Bank provides education loan. I really don’t know about this Education Loan scheme. Can anyone of you let me know about this Education Loan scheme of Jammu and Kashmir Bank?

28th August 2018, 12:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Jammu and Kashmir Bank Education Loan Scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I came to know that Jammu and Kashmir Bank provides education loan. I really don’t know about this Education Loan scheme. Can anyone of you let me know about this Education Loan scheme of Jammu and Kashmir Bank?

Indian students who have secured admission to a higher education course in recognized colleges / universities through an entrance examination or merit based selection process after completion of 10+2 or equivalent are eligible to apply for the Jammu and Kashmir Bank education loan scheme. Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and up to Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad. They have to provide necessary security for the education loan under Jammu and Kashmir Bank. There is no margin for education loan up to Rs 4 Lakhs and above Rs 4 Lakhs – 5% for studies in India and 15% for studies abroad. Students can repay the loan in EMI up to a period of 15 years. Jammu and Kashmir Bank education loan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?