25th September 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount offered under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS course?

I want to apply for an Education Loan in Jammu & Kashmir Bank for my MBBS course. Kindly tell me how much maximum amount of loan I can take from this Bank especially for MBBS course?

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of DCB Bank?
  2. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur for Abroad studies?
  3. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  4. Possibility to apply for an extra education loan to study MBA in distance mode at The Jammu and Kashmir Bank if the past loan amount is for 3 years?
  5. Detailed information about Jammu & Kashmir Bank Term Loan scheme?
  6. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  7. Jammu and Kashmir Bank is best to apply for an education loan instead of SBI for a Jammu resident? Chances to get subsidy in normal interest rate? -- [New]
  8. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  9. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Mysore for studying Abroad? Interest rate charges for studying Abroad?
  11. List of UGC and NVTE approved colleges in Jammu Kashmir under Kashmir University to study MBA course? Which bank is good for an education loan in Jammu Kashmir?
  12. Bank Education Loan scheme to study MD in UK?
  13. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  15. Why Banks adjoin co-applicant under Education Loan Scheme?
  16. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  17. How the amount fixes under Bank Education Loan scheme? Possibility to get good amount with good CMAT percentile?
  18. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
27th September 2016, 01:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount offered under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Education Loan scheme for MBBS course?

It is nice to see you aspire for MBBS course. You can definitely take education loan to meet the expense of your MBBS course. The maximum amount which you can seek as education loan is stated below.

- For study in India : 10 lakhs
- For study in abroad : 20 lakhs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?