22nd December 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Is CA a good option after MBA? CA will add advantage to MBA or MBA will be waste?

I have dome my MBA (finance) and now i want to do CA.Will CA add advantage to MBA or MBA will get waste. As I'm 24 yrs so also confirm if age will create a problem in future.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better option between General MBA and MBA in Pharmaceuticals? List of good MBA colleges that provide good placements?
  2. Is mba a good option after pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Advantage of Integrated MBA over degree+MBA? What is the eligibility criteria for integrated MBA(Engineering Option)?
  4. Pharma mba or General MBA, what's better after pharmacy?
  5. Is it a good option to do MBA from Punjab University Chandigarh? What is the value of MBA?
  6. Should I do MBA or MBA IT after passing BCA?
  7. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  8. Which course is better between Regular MBA and Executive MBA?
  9. MBA after doing Pharmacy, good option?
  10. Which course is better under MBA? Does HR a safe option to pursue MBA?
  11. Regular MBA or one year MBA with B.tech, better option for student of B.Tech MBA integrated (5-year) course from LPU?
  12. Fee structure for IGNOU undergraduate courses?
  13. Is pursuing MBA through correspondence mode a good option along with CA IPCC? Will it be helpful in terms of job perspective?
  14. Is MBA good for a BCA passout or should he/she consider MBA?
  15. What type of MBA courses provide better scope after Pharmacy? Which colleges are the best for MBA course in India? Is MBA a good option after Pharmacy?
  16. Which is a better option between MBA Finance and MBA HR?
  17. What kind of jobs are available in government sector for B.Tech mechanical engineering students in private sector?
  18. Is there any good scope in MBA correspondence course?
23rd December 2013, 01:16 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Is CA a good option after MBA? CA will add advantage to MBA or MBA will be waste?

Yes, it's a good option to go for CA (Charted Accountant) course after your MBA course as it adds in more value and experience to the field and if you are really interested and have the zeal to do the course then you can better check out the options for getting admission and complete the course.

Now to help with some basics to take up the CA course you need to give the CPT ( Common Proficiency Test ) which will happen in June and December of every year. This test covers 4 main subjects 1) Accounting 2) Mercantile Laws 3) General Economics and 4) Quantitative Aptitude which will be for 200 marks.

I have attached the complete details pdf of CPT (Common Proficiency Test). CLICK HERE!! to know more information on same.

So, once after you complete this test you will be eligible for the CA course which consists of three modules to complete,

-> IPC (Integrated Professional Competence) course - CLICK HERE!! to know more.

-> ATC (Accounting Technician Course) - CLICK HERE!! to know more.

-> Final Course - CLICK HERE!! to know more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?