21st October 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Details of Karnataka Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA aspirant?

I am interested to study MBA. For this, I am preparing various entrance exams so that I can secure excellent rank and secure admission in MBA. But my problem is, I wouldn’t able to bear the expenses. For this I want to apply an education loan and I have heard about the education loan which is provided by Karnataka Bank. Can you please provide me the details of this loan scheme?

24th October 2018, 01:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Karnataka Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to study MBA. For this, I am preparing various entrance exams so that I can secure excellent rank and secure admission in MBA. But my problem is, I wouldn’t able to bear the expenses. For this I want to apply an education loan and I have heard about the education loan which is provided by Karnataka Bank. Can you please provide me the details of this loan scheme?

The aspirant must be an Indian Citizen and should have secured admission to the MBA course in India or abroad from a reputed college / university to avail an education loan in Karnataka Bank. The aspirant should have secured minimum 55% marks in the qualifying examination. The aspirant can get a maximum of Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad. There is no margin for an education loan of up to Rs 4 Lakhs and for above Rs 4 Lakhs – 5% for studies in India and 15% for studies in abroad. The repayment period will be up to 15 years and repayment will be made in EMIs. The aspirant can apply online for the Karnataka Bank education loan scheme to study MBA. Karnataka Bank education loan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?