24th September 2018, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Details of Collateral Security in Karnataka Bank Limited Education Loan scheme for study MBA in Abroad?

Hello, I am interested to apply for an education loan in Karnataka Bank Limited for studying MBA course in Abroad. After searching alot I didn’t understood about Collateral Security. Can I know about this Collateral Security of Education Loan in Karnataka Bank Limited?

29th September 2018, 12:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Collateral Security in Karnataka Bank Limited Education Loan scheme for study MBA in Abroad?

Details of collateral security to be submitted to Karnataka Bank Limited education loan scheme for pursuing MBA course in Abroad are :-

--> For loans above Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- Collateral security of suitable value/ suitable third party guarantee along with the assignment of future income for payment of installments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?