30th May 2016, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Details of scholarship from Amity university or any kind of Financial grant from any NGO? Details of fee including Mess and Hostel charges?

I am from Andhra Pradesh. My board percentage is 97.6%. I have an idea to join in csc or mechanical in amity. I need details about scholarship from Amity or any kind of financial grant from any NGO i will
get and please send about fee including mess and hostel. My email :[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for B.Tech including hostel and mess charges?
  2. Fee structure for B.Tech including Mess and hostel charges in BITS Pilani?
  3. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech course of KIIT including tuition, mess and hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the fees for DAC college?
  5. What is the total 4 years fee of B.Tech course including the tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  6. KIIT Fee structure including the Hostel and Mess fee?
  7. Course fee, hostel charge, mess charge for B.Tech course?
  8. Fee structure of BITS Pilani? What is the hostel charge?
  9. Total fee structure of KIIT exam? Admission fee, hostel charge and mess charges?
  10. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech including hostel and mess fee in 4 years? I have scored 5796 in KIT exam
  11. How may I get information about fee structure in computer software engineering at graduation level? What's the admission fee, monthly fee and hostel/mess charges for the same?
  12. How much rank I will secure to get admission in EAMCET and KIITEE(MBBS)? Details of Fee with Hostel charges?
  13. What are the hostel and mess charges of NIFT delhi?
  14. Annual fee structure with hostel charges in Jolly Grant Medical College, Dehradun? Scholarship to study?
  15. Total fee structure for 4 years B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and registration fee? Whether bank will reimburse the total fee?
  16. What is fee structure for 4 years of B.Tech and mess charges, hostel charges etc.
  17. What is the total fee along with hostel and mess charges to complete 4 years B.Tech course?
  18. Fee structure details to study B.Tech course? What is the hostel fees?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?