24th March 2015, 07:26 PM
bsk lalitha

How much rank I will secure to get admission in EAMCET and KIITEE(MBBS)? Details of Fee with Hostel charges?

Hello,
I am appearing for EAMCET and also applied for KIITEE for MBBS entrance exam. I want to know how much rank if I get to get admission into university colleges and also inform fee details to have an idea. Kindly give information about hostel fee also.

Related Questions:
  1. List of schools with hostel facility for admission in 5th standard in Bangalore? Course fee and hostel charges of school?
  2. How to get an in an institute near Delhi after scoring 2700 rank? What are the hostel charges?
  3. Is it necessary to secure a good rank in EAMCET to get admission for Biotechnology course?
  4. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Germany? Admission procedure and fee expenses including hostel charges?
  5. List of top colleges I can apply for with my KIITEE rank 1975(general women outside Orissar) and rank 13500(general outside Orissa)? How may I get details about Hostel charge for this institute?
  6. Fee details along with hostel charges of Sharda University for M.Tech Biotech?
  7. Admission procedure, fees, hostel charges and hidden fees for under graduate B.Tech course?
  8. What's the fee structure and girl's hostel charge at murthal engineering college?
  9. Will I get MBBS seat in AP after scoring 62 in EAMCET and 551/600 in intermediate? What is the maximum rank required to secure a seat?
  10. Best commerce college in Rajasthan with Hostel Facility? What is the admission process?
  11. Total fee structure of KIIT exam? Admission fee, hostel charge and mess charges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get a seat in Agriculture BSc in AP?
  13. In BITS Pilani what is the time of admission and per semester fee including hostel charges?
  14. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in LPU?
  15. What is the best fees for me after scoring 17934 rank in EAMCET engineering
  16. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  17. Fee structure(including hostel charges) for B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  18. Total fees and hostel charges of 4 year B.Tech course?
25th March 2015, 02:40 AM
mohammed javeed miyya

Default Re: How much rank I will secure to get admission in EAMCET and KIITEE(MBBS)? Details of Fee with Hostel charges?

I have do their b .pharmacy course & jobs their every think provide free or cost amount how rupees of India moneys thanks you
Thanks you yours faithfully
Mohammed javeed miyya
8th May 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much rank I will secure to get admission in EAMCET and KIITEE(MBBS)? Details of Fee with Hostel charges?

Hello sir I have completed my graduation from art side and I don't want to take admission in MA I just want to take admission in other filled so plz tell me what to do next plz one more thing I just want to do technical work which is prefer for my profession help me and revert my
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?