30th December 2018, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Details of Security under PNB Pratibha Education Loan Scheme?

Hi Sir, I just got the information about the PNB Pratibha Education Loan Scheme introduced by Punjab National Bank. Can I know what security they want to give the loan under this scheme?

2nd January 2019, 03:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Security under PNB Pratibha Education Loan Scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I just got the information about the PNB Pratibha Education Loan Scheme introduced by Punjab National Bank. Can I know what security they want to give the loan under this scheme?

PNB Pratibha education loan scheme is offered to students who get admission to Premier institutes like IITs, IIMs, ISB-Hyderabad, IIFTs, FMS-Delhi, NMIMS-Mumbai, JBIMS-Mumbai, Nirma Institute of Management-Ahmedabad, SPJIMR-Mumbai, SIBM-Pune, XIM-Bhubaneswar, MDI-Gurgaon, NITIE-Mumbai, MICA-Ahmedabad, IRMA, TISS-Mumbai, etc.
Security for the PNB Pratibha education loan scheme is as follows: Co-obligation of parents / guardian as joint-borrowers. Students can contact the bank branch or can find the details in the website link given Click Here
2nd January 2019, 09:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

PNB Pratibha Education Loan scheme doesn't ask for any collateral security. They will only ask for a co applicant or co borrower, who can be your parent or any blood relative.

This education loan scheme is only for those, who have secured admission at any reputed institutions like IITs, IIMs, NITs, etc.
3rd January 2019, 08:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Security under PNB Pratibha Education Loan Scheme: Co-obligation of the parents or guardians who are the co-borrowers of the loan. You must be an Indian National and have secured admission in regular full time degree/diploma in premier institutes in India to be eligible to apply for PNB Pratibha Education Loan Scheme.

For detail, visit
https://www.pnbindia.in/pnb-pratibha...an-scheme.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?