30th December 2018, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for PNB Pratibha Education Loan Scheme?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply in PNB Pratibha Education Loan Scheme of Punjab National Bank. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scheme so that I can apply. Thank you!

2nd January 2019, 07:46 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for PNB Pratibha Education Loan Scheme?

Eligibility to apply for PNB Pratibha Education Loan scheme is mentioned below:-

—> You should be an Indian National.

—> You should have secured admission in regular full-time Degree/ Diploma courses offered by Premier Institutes.
2nd January 2019, 03:34 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to apply in PNB Pratibha Education Loan Scheme of Punjab National Bank. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scheme so that I can apply. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for PNB Pratibha education loan scheme is given below:

>> Indian nationals who have secured admission in regular full time Degree / Diploma courses offered by premier institutions (IIMs, IITs, Business Schools, Engineering Colleges, Medical Colleges, other reputed colleges, etc.)

>> Students who have obtained admission to the part time Post Graduate Programs in Management for executives, offered by the IIMs (all centers)

>> Students who have secured admission to the Post Graduate Program in Management for Senior Executive (PGPMAX) offered by Indian School of Business Hyderabad and Mohali campus.
2nd January 2019, 09:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

First of all you need to secure admission at any premier institutions like IITs, NITs, IIMs, or any other top grade university in India. Once you have secured admission, you can apply for PNB Pratibha Education Loan scheme.

You need to have a guarantor or co borrower to apply for this education loan. Just make sure you have got all the documents in order.
3rd January 2019, 09:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for PNB Pratibha Education Loan Scheme:

You must be an Indian national.

You must have secured admission in regular full time degree/diploma courses offered by premiere institutes which include, Business schools, Engineering colleges, Medical colleges and other reputed institute in India as per the approved bank lists.

For more details, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.pnbindia.in/pnb-pratibha...an-scheme.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?