30th December 2018, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get under PNB Pratibha Education Loan Scheme?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much maximum amount I can get if I apply for PNB Pratibha Education Loan Scheme? I want to do my Graduation through this scheme because I feel that PNB is introduced the best scheme for students.

2nd January 2019, 07:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under PNB Pratibha Education Loan Scheme?

Details of maximum amount offered under PNB Pratibha Education Loan scheme are mentioned below:-

—> Need based finance subject to repaying capacity of parents/ students (after getting employment).

—> Reimbursement of fees paid within six months may be considered on individual merits of the case.
2nd January 2019, 03:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much maximum amount I can get if I apply for PNB Pratibha Education Loan Scheme? I want to do my Graduation through this scheme because I feel that PNB is introduced the best scheme for students.

The maximum loan amount under PNB Pratibha education loan depends on repaying capacity of the parents / students

Students can get up to Rs 35 Lakhs for studies in IIMs, ISB-Hyderabad

Students can contact the PNB branch in person for more details regarding this or can find the details in the PNB website link given Click Here
2nd January 2019, 09:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Under PNB Pratibha Education Loan Scheme, the amount of loan varies between 7.5 lakhs to 15 lakhs. This education loan is offered only to those students, who have got admission in premier educational institutions of India, like IIT, IIM, NIT, etc.

Hence, make sure you have got admission in a professional course at one of the premier colleges, if you want to avail this education loan.
3rd January 2019, 08:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

There is no limit of education loan amount to get under PNB Pratibha Education Loan Scheme. Quantum of finance is need based finance subjected to repaying capacity of the parents/students (after getting a job). You must be an Indian National and have secured admission in regular full time degree/diploma in premier institutes in India to be eligible to apply for PNB Pratibha Education Loan Scheme.

For detail, visit
https://www.pnbindia.in/pnb-pratibha...an-scheme.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?