23rd November 2018, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the subsidy scheme under State Bank of India Education Loan for MS in Abroad aspirant?

I have heard about subsidy scheme. But I really don’t know what it is? Actually I am going to apply an education loan in State Bank of India for studying my MS in Abroad. So, I got the paper regarding this subsidy scheme but don’t know about this. Please explain me what it is?

14th June 2022, 04:51 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the subsidy scheme under State Bank of India Education Loan for MS in Abroad aspirant?

There is a scheme for interest subsidy on education loans introduced by HRD Ministry of India to provide interest on education loans during repayment holiday or moratorium period for professional and technical courses for students belonging to the economically weaker section.

Besides SBI also provides government schemes such as
Dr Ambedkar Interest subsidy scheme for overseas Study
CSIS and Padho Pradesh Interest subsidy scheme with most of the loans.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?