1st January 2019, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Details of State Bank of Patiala Education Loan Scheme?

Hello Sir/Madam, I came to know that Vijaya Bank provides education loan on IBA scheme. I really don’t know about this scheme. Can anyone of you let me know about this education loan scheme? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

28th July 2022, 01:27 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of State Bank of Patiala Education Loan Scheme?

Its a public sector bank in India and provide all financial services to its customers like
Saving deposit
Fixed deposit
NEFT
Home loan, education loan
EWallet etc

The interest charged by bank for education loan is 10%-10.75%
Processing bank as decided by bank
The loan is available to all desirous students who have secured admission in a reputed college in any professional /technical /medical degree course.

For education loan upto 4 lacs, no collateral security is required.
For loans above 7.5 lacs both collateral as well as 3rd party gurantee is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?