2nd November 2016, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Whether State Bank of Patiala offers Education Loan for IAS/IPS coaching preparation? Details of this scheme?

I came to know that State Bank of Patiala offers Education Loan for IAS/IPS coaching classes. Is it true? If yes, then please let me know the details of this scheme. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about SPB Gyan Jyoti Scheme of State Bank of Patiala?
  2. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get increased amount if my college fee is increased having sanctioned Education Loan of Rs. 3.6 Lacs from State Bank of Patiala?
  4. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?
  5. Which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan of 2.5 lakh rupees? -- [New]
  6. Detailed information about subsidy scheme of Bank Education Loan?
  7. Details of Subsidy under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Travancore?
  8. Details of State Bank of India EMI scheme against Education Loan for study MBA?
  9. Interest rate charges under State Bank of Patiala Education Loan for MS course in Abroad? Eligibility to apply?
  10. Details of Education Loan scheme of Punjab National Bank to study MS in US?
  11. Details of IBA scheme of Vijaya Bank Education Loan?
  12. Subsidy scheme under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme?
  13. Security deposit required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Details of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech course?
  15. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which Financial Authority or Bank provides Education Loan for UPSC exams preparation?
  17. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
11th November 2016, 02:32 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether State Bank of Patiala offers Education Loan for IAS/IPS coaching preparation? Details of this scheme?

I am extremely sorry to state that State Bank of Patiala does not offer any education loan for IAS/IPS coaching preparation. There is no education loan provided as financial aid to the students preparing for any entrance exams. Education loan is provided only for pursuing a particular course and that too a professional course from a well recognized institute. Coaching for any entrance exams , be it IAS/IPS will not be covered under education loan scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?