24th November 2021, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Disbursement process of an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank for BSc(Fashion Design) aspirant?

Respected Sir, I am going to apply an education loan in IndusInd Bank for my BSc(Fashion Design) course. I have a Savings Account in this Bank. So, can you please let me know how they disburse the amount which is allotted in the education loan?

25th November 2021, 04:18 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Disbursement process of an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank for BSc(Fashion Design) aspirant?

As soon as the loan is granted by the bank , they start to disburse the loan within due date set by college.

The loan is generally disbursed within 120 days of sanction of loan depending on the cancellation period set by bank.

Documents required are
Payment slip of semester fees
Other documents required during application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?