24th September 2018, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Disbursement process of an Education Loan in Karnataka Bank Limited for BSc(Hotel Management aspirant?

Respected Sir, I am going to apply an education loan in Karnataka Bank Limited for my BSc(Hotel Management) course. I have a Savings Account in this Bank. So, can you please let me know how they disburse the amount which is allotted in the education loan?

9th September 2022, 09:17 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Disbursement process of an Education Loan in Karnataka Bank Limited for BSc(Hotel Management aspirant?

As soon as the loan is granted by bank , they start to disburse the loan within due date.
The loan is generally disbursed within 120 days of sanction of the loan depending on the cancellation period set by bank.
Students submit a letter stating the method of payment of tution fees by their respective universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?