24th November 2021, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

How much time it will take for approval of Education Loan in Standard Chartered Bank for BTech aspirant?

I want to study BTech after my Higher Secondary. But I want to take an education loan for studying BTech. So, I want to apply an education loan in Standard Chartered Bank. Kindly let me know what time it will take to approve an education loan in Standard Chartered Bank?

25th November 2021, 03:48 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time it will take for approval of Education Loan in Standard Chartered Bank for BTech aspirant?

It takes around 15 days to get sanctioned, after it has been sanctioned , tey get a promissory note , which they have to sign.

One has to check the repayment clause as sometimes it directly pays to the institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?