28th October 2018, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Disbursement process of an Education Loan in Shamrao Vitthal Co-operative Bank for MBBS aspirant?

Respected Sir, I am going to apply an education loan in Shamrao Vitthal Co-operative Bank for my MBBS course. I have a Savings Account in this Bank. So, can you please let me know how they disburse the amount which is allotted in the education loan?

21st April 2022, 12:17 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Disbursement process of an Education Loan in Shamrao Vitthal Co-operative Bank for MBBS aspirant?

Once the loan is sanctioned, the disbursement process does not commence immediately . Students are required to submit an education loan disbursement letter to their lending bank stating the method of payment of tution fees by their respective universities.

The loan is generally disbursed within 120 days of sanction of the loan depending on the cancellation period set by bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?