28th October 2018, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Shamrao Vitthal Co-operative Bank to study MBA? Is there any processing charge?

I want to study MBA. For, this I am going to apply an education loan in Shamrao Vitthal Co-operative Bank. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply an education loan in this bank. And is processing fee there in this bank for education loan?

3rd November 2018, 04:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Shamrao Vitthal Co-operative Bank to study MBA? Is there any processing charge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study MBA. For, this I am going to apply an education loan in Shamrao Vitthal Co-operative Bank. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply an education loan in this bank. And is processing fee there in this bank for education loan?

Eligibility to apply for an education loan in the Shamrao Vitthal Co-operative Bank is given below:

>> Students who have secured admission to graduate & post graduate courses in any discipline from any of the Government recognized colleges / educational institutes of repute in India or abroad

>> Student (if major) – should be the applicant along with parents or guardian

Processing charges – 1% loan amount + S.T (minimum Rs 5,000 + S.T)

Shamrao Vitthal Co-operative Bank website link is given Click Here
3rd November 2018, 11:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Shamrao Vitthal Co-operative Bank to study MBA? Is there any processing charge?

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Shamrao Virtual Co-operative Bank for pursuing MBA course, you should have secured admission in a recognised college/ university.

The processing charges of Shamrao Vitthal Co-operative Bank Education Loan are 1% plus ST (Minimum Rs. 5000/- plus ST).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?