29th March 2017, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an education after 1st year of BMS course? Which bank provides education loan at minimum interest rate?

Hello, I am studying in first year of BMS from Mumbai and due to financial problem want to apply for an education loan. I am not resident of Maharashtra. Please tell me what are the documents required for it? Which bank is providing at minimum interest rate?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  2. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  3. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  4. Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?
  5. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  6. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  7. Which bank provides an education loan at minimum interest rate?
  8. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  9. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany?
  10. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  11. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  12. Necessary documents required to apply for an education loan from government bank? Is it possible to get the amount of education loan before admission?
  13. Which Bank provides Education Loan with Low Interest Rate to study B.Tech?
  14. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  15. In which bank should a forelimb handicapped apply for an education loan for minimum interest rate?
  16. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan for B.Tech 1st year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which bank is providing an education loan in this financial year at minimum interest rate?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
21st April 2022, 12:23 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an education after 1st year of BMS course? Which bank provides education loan at minimum interest rate?

Documents required are
KYC documents
Bank statement
Guarantor form optional
Copy of admission letter of institute along with fees schedule
Mark sheet /passing certificate

Some of the banks that provide loan easily and at minimum rates
Axis Bank 13 to 15%

Bank of Baroda 8 to 10%

HDFC 9 to 13%

Kotak Mahindra Bank upto 16%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?