28th October 2018, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Shamrao Vitthal Co-operative Bank for BTech aspirant?

Hi friends, I would like to know about the process through which I can apply for an education loan in Shamrao Vitthal Co-operative Bank. Actually, I am interested to study BTech and for this I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly help me to know about this.

15th November 2018, 04:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Shamrao Vitthal Co-operative Bank for BTech aspirant?

First of all, you need to confirm admission at a recognized college and then visit the nearest bank branch for application form. Just fill the application form and submit it with all the required documents.

They will ask you for a guarantor or coapplicant for your education loan. Hence, make sure you have anyone from your family to be that guarantor. They will conduct background verification before they will fund your education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?