21st October 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Disbursement time taken under Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech aspirant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to know that if I apply an education loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank for my BTech course then after what time they will disburse the loan amount? I am going to apply an education loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank. Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

24th October 2018, 12:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Disbursement time taken under Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to know that if I apply an education loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank for my BTech course then after what time they will disburse the loan amount? I am going to apply an education loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank. Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

Disbursement time taken under Kotak Mahindra Bank education loan scheme is around 10 days. Students have to contact the Kotak Mahindra Bank branch for more details on the same. Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India. Kotak Mahindra Bank offers education loan to students with minimal documentation requirements and quick approval. Students should be Indian Nationals and should have obtained admission through entrance examination or merit based selection process to avail education loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank. Kotak Mahindra Bank education loan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?