31st December 2018, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Disbursement time taken under Vijaya Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA aspirant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to know that if I apply an education loan from Vijaya Bank for my MBA course then after what time they will disburse the loan amount? I am going to apply an education loan from Vijaya Bank. Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

19th August 2022, 08:56 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Disbursement time taken under Vijaya Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA aspirant?

The loan is generally disbursed within 120 days of sanction of loan depending on the cancellation period set by the bank.

Once the loan is sanctioned , the applicant will receive a promissory note for sign.
For disbursement , candidate has to check repayment clause.

Most students loan aren't disbursed immediately when they are approved.
Federal student loans are disbursed a few days before the start of semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?