13th July 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Disbursement time taken under RBL Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA aspirant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to know that if I apply for an education loan from RBL Bank for my MBA course then after what time they will disburse the loan amount? I am going to apply for an education loan from RBL Bank. Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

3rd September 2022, 08:28 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Disbursement time taken under RBL Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA aspirant?

As soon as the loan is granted by bank , they start to disburse the loan within the due date set by the college .
The loan is generally disbursed within 120 days of sanction of the loan depending on the cancellation period set by bank.

Students are required to submit an education loan disbursement letter to their lending bank stating the method of payment of the tution fee by their respective universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?