10th May 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme?

Hello friends, I am going to enroll in Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme of this year. I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required to apply for this programme. Kindly let me know immediately.

15th May 2019, 04:12 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme?

You would need to submit your educational documents along with the work experience letter with photograph and Identity proof to apply for the Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Program.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programm is MBA with minimum 2 years of work experience.

Check the website https://www.akshayapatra.org/fellowship-program for more details.
15th May 2019, 05:31 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme?

The following documents are required to apply for Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme.

1) Passport size photo

2) Scanned passport copy

3) Resume

4) Letters of recommendation

5) Copy of Academic Quallification

6) Statement of purpose
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?