10th May 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme of this year. But I don’t know about the procedure that how I can apply for this programme. Kindly let me know about the procedure as soon as possible. Thank you!

14th May 2019, 07:51 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme?

The procedure to apply for Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme is:-

==> Candidates need to visit the website of Akshaya Patra Dream Project that is www.akshayapatra.org.

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and read the instructions carefully before applying.

==> Upload the Resume and NOC (No Objection Certificate) for employed candidates and click on Apply button.
15th May 2019, 04:10 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme?

The process to apply for the Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Program is online.

You would need to visit the website https://www.akshayapatra.org and click on "Apply Now" Dream Project Fellowship.

You are required to mention your educational details and work experience (If any) in the application form. The selection would be done on the basis of Personal Interview.
15th May 2019, 09:15 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme are as follows;

Visit the official website given below:
https://www.akshayapatra.org/akshaya-patra-fellowship

Fill up the application form with necessary details.

Upload latest CV and NOC (in case of employed candidates).

Submit the application form online.
15th May 2019, 11:29 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme is mentioned below:-

—> Visit the official website at https://www.akshayapatra.org/fellowship-program.

—> Fill the application form with required documents, upload relevant documents and submit the application form.
15th May 2019, 01:18 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme of this year. But I don’t know about the procedure that how I can apply for this programme. Kindly let me know about the procedure as soon as possible. Thank you!

Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online for the Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Program. They have to fill up the application form completely and upload the documents like curriculum vitae and other documents. They are shortlisted based on their performance in the face to face interview or Skype interview for the Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Program. Selected scholars can get Rs 10,000 per month for the duration of 8 months for the Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Program.
15th May 2019, 05:00 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme

As per information available ,the last date for submission of application for
Akshaya Patra Dream Project Fellowship Programme has closed.

You can forward your resume at [email protected]
They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

You can contact them over phone.

Contact Number: +91 80 3014 3400

For any other information related to this program You may visit the following website.

https://www.akshayapatra.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?