9th June 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA aspirant?

Can anyone of you please let me know about the documents which are required to apply for an education loan under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme? I want to take an education loan for my MBA course. Please let me know about the necessary documents.

14th June 2019, 09:16 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA aspirant?

Documents required to apply for UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA aspirant are listed below:-

—> Education Loan Application Form
—> Mark sheet of last qualifying examination
—> Proof of admission to the course
—> Schedule of expenses for the course, from the Institution
—> Passport size photographs of the applicant/ parent/ Co-obligant/ Guarantor (2 copies each)
—> Proof of income / assets (if any)
—> Latest salary certificate and form No.16 (for salaried persons)
—> ITAO/IT returns (latest)
—> Copy of land records
—> Undertaking letter in the absence of PAN and Aadhar Nos.
14th June 2019, 12:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you please let me know about the documents which are required to apply for an education loan under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme? I want to take an education loan for my MBA course. Please let me know about the necessary documents.

Some of the documents required to apply for the UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA aspirants are given below:

Two passport size photographs

Proof of ID / Age (Ration Card or PAN Card or Driving License or School Leaving Certificate or Birth Certificate or Passport)

Co applicant & Guarantor – Bank’s Pass Book or Statement of Accounts for last 6 months

Mark Sheet / Degree Certificate of the last qualifying examination

Admission Letter

Fee Schedule (Schedule of expenses for the MBA course)

Information Brochure of the college or university

Proof of Employment (Co applicant & Guarantor): Salary Slip for last 3 months, Form 16 issued by the office, IT Return / Assessment Order)
15th June 2019, 12:37 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Documents required to apply for Education loan :

>>kYC documents of students and parents/guardian

>>2 Passport size photos.

>> Academic certificates till graduation

>>Income certificate

>>Caste certificate

>>Admission certificate

>>Rank/score card.

And based on the requirement of officer you will be asked for some more documents like for csis subsidy etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?