30th May 2019, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana?

Hi friends, I am interested to apply in Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana? Kindly let me know immediately.

31st May 2019, 05:11 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana?

All citizens of India are eligible to apply for Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana.

Important dates for Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana are as follows:-
Deadline - 01st March 2019
31st May 2019, 09:17 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana?

Eligibility to apply for Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana is mentioned below :-

—> All Indian Citizens irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc.,. are eligible to apply.
1st June 2019, 10:55 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana;

All Indian citizens are eligible to participate in the Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana. The winner of this logo contest will receive a prize money of Rs. 25,000/-.

Contact details are given below for any query.

Deepak Kumar Sah
Under Secretary
Department of Social Justice and Empowerment
Email: [email protected]
1st June 2019, 01:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to apply in Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana? Kindly let me know immediately.

Candidates should be Indian Nationals to apply for the Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana.

Each participant or team can submit only one Design for the Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana. It should be submitted through online. The winner of the contest will be declared through email by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment.
1st June 2019, 08:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana, you should be an Indian citizen. No other criteria is required to be eligible to apply for Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana.

The last date to apply for Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana is 1st March 2019.
2nd June 2019, 06:44 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to apply for Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana:

1) Applicants should be Citizen of India.

2) Applicants can be submitted only one Design a Logo for Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana.

3) Those who successfully created the Logo can submit through online.

4) The winner will be announced through email by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment.

Official website - https://secure.mygov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?