17th February 2019, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank of India for MBBS aspirant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do MBBS and for this course I want to apply an Education Loan. I want to apply an education loan in Central Bank of India. Can I know about the documents which are required for applying an education loan in this bank?

21st February 2019, 05:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank of India for MBBS aspirant?

Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank of India for MBBS aspirant:

Admission letter,
Completed loan application form,
2 passport size photographs,
Statement of cost of study,
PAN Card and AADHAR Card of the student and Parent/ Guardian,
Identity proof (Driving Licence/Passport/Aadhar etc.),
Residence proof (Driving Licence/Passport/Electricity bill etc.),
Bank account statement for last 6 months,
Proof of income.
22nd February 2019, 12:14 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank of India for MBBS aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do MBBS and for this course I want to apply an Education Loan. I want to apply an education loan in Central Bank of India. Can I know about the documents which are required for applying an education loan in this bank?

Documents required to apply for an education loan in Central Bank of India are given below:

Fee Schedule
  • Admission Letter (Admission Proof)
  • Completely filled application
  • Address Proof (Ration Card, Voter ID)
  • Identity Proof (PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhar Card)
  • Educational documents (SSC and HSC Certificates, Mark sheets)
  • Income proof of parents (salary slips, tax return statements, bank statement)
  • Applicants have to contact the Central Bank of India branch for more and exact details on the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?