17th February 2019, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Does Central Bank of India offer an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA course?

Hi Sir, I want to take an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs for studying MBA. I would like to know that Central Bank of India will provide me the education loan of this amount or not? Please tell me as soon as possible.

22nd February 2019, 12:13 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Does Central Bank of India offer an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to take an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs for studying MBA. I would like to know that Central Bank of India will provide me the education loan of this amount or not? Please tell me as soon as possible.
Central Bank of India offers education loan up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India. Therefore, the aspirant can get an education loan of Rs 8 Lakhs to study an MBA course in Central Bank of India.

-> The aspirant should be an Indian citizen and should have obtained admission to the MBA course through an entrance test or merit based selection process to avail an education loan in Central Bank of India.

-> The aspirant should provide necessary security for the education loan amount. The aspirant can contact the Central Bank of India for getting an education loan to study MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?